TOP TEN PREDICTIONS FOR 2011
With all the problems the world is facing, it can be unsettling to the mind.
Here are ten predictions that ARE true!
1. The Bible will still have all the answers.
2. Prayer will still be the most powerful thing on Earth.
3. The Holy Spirit will still move.
4. God will still honor the praises of His people.
5. There will still be God-anointed preaching.
6. There will still be singing of praise to God.
7. God will still pour out blessings upon His people.
8. There will still be room at the Cross.
9. Jesus will still love you.
10. Jesus will still save the lost when they come to Him.
Isn't it great to remember Who is really in control, and that; "the Word of the Lord endures forever." (1 Peter 1:25)
I hope you found this encouraging! I sure did. Sometimes we need the reminder of just "WHO" is really in control. Till the nets are full, keep on fishing.
When I got the email, I must say that I wasn't too thrilled about reading it, but, because it came from my daddy...I read it. I was pleasantly surprised at the content. I don't know where he got the email, but I'm glad he did and I'm glad he forwarded it to me. There is not one word in that email that isn't absolutely TRUE! I am so thankful that the Bible does have all the answers. I am ever excited that my prayers are the most powerful weapon I have. I am over the moon about the Holy Spirit and His never ending part in my life. I am so glad that God will always honor the praises of His people. How blessed are we that there are still preachers out there that preach the Word!? What a glorious sound it is to hear praises being sung to the King! I am full of joy that God still loves His people enought to pour His blessings out on them. Praise His name that there is still room for ME at the foot of the Cross! Thank God that no matter what I do, Jesus will always love me! And finally...what a blessing it is to know that Jesus still saves the lost!
God bless you as this year winds to a close...and may He bless your socks off in 2011!
Walking the walk & talking the talk,